Knapheide Service Body
- Rugged 14-gauge two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel body shell. With Knapheide's exclusive six-year warranty.
- Complete undercoating provides extra protection from corrosion and road debris.
- Exclusive "Return Flange" floor design provides support for side compartments, adds floor strength, and eliminates rust-prone exposed seam between floor and side compartments.
- Double spring over center door closures on all vertical doors, keeps door in positive open or closed position.
- 250 lb. capacity adjustable divider shelves made of spangled galvanized steel. Limited quantity of dividers funished standard. Divider slots on 4" centers. With Knapheide's exclusive six-year warranty.
- Exclusive all stainless steel continuous hinge provides superior corrosion protection, full length support for the doors and pry-proof security with a built-in weather shield. Hinge is supported with Knapheide's exclusive six-year warranty.
- Double-shell, 20-gauge, two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel hat section reinforced doors for durability and long life.
- Standard slammable tailgate. Slam lockable with one hand center release. Strong double panel construction has flat interior surface for work bench use.
- Exclusive "Quick Mount" installation permits quick, safe mounting of body and bumper, allows easy transfer from chassis to chassis (meets FMVSS301 requirements).
- Interior light guards provide protection for optional recessed lighting and wiring package.
- Exclusive thick automotive bulb-type neoprene door seals protect compartment contents from weather.
- Exclusive adjustable "Security Ring" strikers provide strength, security and a weather tight seal throughout the life of the body.
- Stainless steel paddle activated, rotary-style latches close easily and stay closed. Individually lockable bolt-on latches can be removed for repair or replacement. With Knapheide's exclusive six-year warranty.
- Interior cover secures the latch to the door and protects latch mechanisms from being damaged.
Contact us for vehicle specific requirements, fit, and options.