(EZ 0012T) EZ-Dumper Steel Pickup Dump Insert - 12V, 8' Steel
The EZ-Dumper dump insert is the perfect solution for landscapers, general contractors and handy homeowners. It bolts directly to most full-size pickup trucks in about two hours with few or no alterations. It dumps and lowers using a 12V Monarch hydraulic double-acting pump that is connected directly to your truck's battery. It is also available in a 6' model that fits most short bed trucks and has a payload capacity of 1.5 cubic yards!
The EZ-Dumper loads and unloads up to 6,000 pounds; or two cubic yards or mulch, topsoil, crushed stone, grain or firewood.
The EZ-Dumper is designed to take a beating, rendering years of reliable service without complaint. The sides are 14 gauge steel, backed by a structural steel frame and the deck is 12 gauge steel. This workhorse is likely to outlive your next two or three pickup trucks!
- Available in 8ft and 6ft lengths
- Hauls up to 6,000 pounds
- 12 gauge steel floor
- 14 gauge steel sides
- 4 bolt-down clamps
- 8 stake pockets
- Full length rub rail
- Single mounted hoist and pump
- Double-acting removable tailgate
- 12V double-acting pump and cylinder
- Power up and power down
- Remote control
- Thread in grease fitting on pivots
- Two-year, front-to-tailgate: parts and labor warranty
- Installs in two hours (w/standard hand and power tools)
- Deluxe cab protector
- Tarp roller kit
- Side rail extensions
- Stainless steel insert - 6' and 8'
- Aluminum insert - 6' and 8'
- Utility body insert - custom made