DuraMag Aluminum Flatbed Body - Pickup Delete
The DuraMag® Flatbed has ultimate flexibility.
You can add: Hoists for dumping, rack sides to restrain cargo, sideboards to fully enclose the sides and back, tarps, tool boxes (underbody and topside), D-rings for securing cargo, rear diamond plate aprons to dress it up a bit or additional headboard lights and strobes. The possibilities are limitless—and they all start with an economical base body that will outlast your truck.
Just need a basic replacement bed? The DuraMag® pickup delete is a favorite replacement body for rusted or damaged pickup beds. Great looks and function at an affordable price.
Experience: DuraMag® only builds aluminum bodies. We don't build a few aluminum bodies as a secondary line. We've been building this body for over a decade, building thousands of Flatbeds a year: A proven design.
Performance: How a DuraMag® Aluminum Body Outperforms Steel
- Super strong with lighter weight
- Higher payload capacity
- Lower fuel consumption
- Less chassis wear and tear
- A better ride
- No rust
- More environmentally-friendly manufacturing process
Attention to Detail: DuraMag® beds are designed with an LED light wire harness that uses heat shrink butt connectors. All lights are rubber mounted in box tube extrusion, protecting from corrosion and damage. These details might seem small, but you'll really appreciate them when your lights are trouble free.
Distinction: Unlike most of our competition, DuraMag® wiring is fully concealed inside of box tubing with nothing exposed to the weather. This is a significant consideration as "wiring exposed to the elements" is right behind "rust" in important considerations to minimize future problems.
Truck Resale Value: Your DuraMag® bed not only saves you money along the way, it generally increases the value of your truck at time of sale. Rusted bodies are a liability.
Value: DuraMag® beds are competitive with, and in many cases, no more expensive than steel beds. For all the value added - and for all the cost and risk associated with the steel option, it makes the decision easy.
Best Warranty: Great value that's backed up with the best warranty in the industry. 5 Year Warranty!
- All Aluminum (6000 Series) Box Tube Construction
- Heavy 2” x 3” Long Sills (6000 Series)
- 24” OC Cross Members 2” x 3” (6000 Series)
- Premium G-tube Perimeter Frame (6000 Series)
- Extruded Aluminum Flooring – (Tongue and Groove – 6000 Series)
- Extruded Aluminum Headboard with Glide Track for Easy On/Off Accessories
- LED Lights Fully Pre-Wired Inside Box Tube
- Stake Pockets & Rub Rail (Both Side & Rear)
- 30" or 40" Rack Body System
- Flex Rack System
- Hoists on Flatbeds
- Inboard Stake Pockets
- Lighted Headboard
- Powder Coating Color Options
- 4k SS Recessed D-Ring
- PT Flooring
- Extruded Aluminum Tarp Cover
- Toolboxes: Underbody and Topside
- HD Sub Structure
- Under Body Tie Rail
- 16" Sideboards
- Cantilever Rack with PT Flooring
- Cantilever Rack with Aluminum Flooring
- 6" Oval Stop/Tail/Turn, Backup & Strobe Light
- Cast Aluminum License Plate Holder
- Rumber Flooring (Rubber Composite)
- Diamond Plate Rear Apron
* Some model dimensions may differ slightly dependent on year/make/model of truck.
Deck (W x L)
81" x 84"
81" x 102"
92" x 102"
97" x 102"
97" x 84"