Crysteel Landscape Tipper
Landscape Contractors will appreciate the built-in conveniences of the new Crysteel Landscape Tipper. The unibody design gives superior strength and less area for material to catch giving you an easier clean-out.
Exclusive features include the stow-away ladder that gives you easy access to the front of the body. Also, the swing-out upper tailgate is removable to be used as a ramp for easy loading/unloading of landscape materials, hand tools, tree bulbs and more.
An optional full weld-on cabshield has built in accommodations for the tarp and is 40" wide to allow wheelbarrow storage with tie down hooks included!
Inner/Outer dimension 90"/96"
12 ga. A1011 front panel
2 front center braces
12 ga. A1011 sides
Right side includes 12 ga. A1011 door latched at front with cam system
Stow-away ladder located below right door
Tarp receivers on rear pillar caps
10 ga. A1011 inner tailgate panel
12 ga. A1011 outer tailgate panel
Sliding center patchgate
Aluminum upper rear removable swing-out door can be used as a ramp
10 ga. A1011 floor with 2 piece offset seam
Western understructure with 10 ga. A1011 longbeams
Standard Rear Options
Two Piece Barn Door
Quick Drip with Removable Ramp
- Aluminum upper rear is removable to be used as a ramp
- Quick drop lower tailgate
Landscape Tipper Accessories
- Sliding center patchgate to control material flow.
- Full weld-on cabshield with accomodations for tarp. Cabshield deck is 40" to allow wheelbarrow storage with tie down hooks.
- Standard manual tarp or spring tension tarp.
- Clean crossmemberless understructure, less areas for rust to develop.
- Poly fenders are available in 16" and 22" single axle fender kits.
- Fully integrated load cover option exemplifies convenience.
With these great features and a 5-year warranty, your Landscape business will grow each year!
Landscape Tipper Specifications
|Front/Side Height (12 ga)|
|Body Capacity (yards) Water Level|
|Body Weight (lbs)*|
* Weight is estimated, actual weight is affected by changes in material and options.
Note: Some equipment shown may be optional. Specifications subject to change.