Boss BH Backhoe Box Plow
Available in 12'.
You can be at your best when Mother Nature is at her worst with the powerful BH Box Plows from BOSS. They attach quickly and easily to loaders and they work efficiently to help you restore order to the lots and roads of your community. They’re equipped with innovative protection technology and make your job faster, easier and more efficient.
- Reversible Cutting Edge Cutting edge segments can be reversed to maximize wear life.
- Universal Fork Mounting System Attaches quickly and easily with a simple slide.
- High-Efficiency Moldboard features a 70-degree attack angle that "rolls" the snow and reduces resistance.
- Exclusive self-adjusting box wings automatically adjust to the contour of the pavement and eliminate scoop angle adjustments.
- Segmented Trip-Edge Design is engineered so each cutting edge segment trips individually.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs are tough, tested and proven in some of the harshest environments.
- Exclusive Support Struts pivot for structural strength, stability and long-term reliability.
- AR450 Hardox Wear Shoes provide superior wear resistance for long-term durability.
|Width||12' (366 cm)|
|Weight||2000 lb (907 kg)|
|Moldboard Height||38" (97 cm)|
|Base Angle||½" x 6" (1 cm x 15 cm)|
|Replacement Cutting Edge||½" x 8" x 35 ?" (1 cm x 20 cm x 91 cm)|
|Sideplate Dimensions||40" x 56" (102 cm x 142 cm)|
|Sideplate Thickness||?" (1 cm)|
|Vertical Supports||12 vertical ribs|
|Horizontal Supports||5 upper pans, 7 lower pans|
|Attachment System||Universal Bucket Receiver, 3" Opening Binder Chain (Customer supplied)|
|Vertical Hitch Float||Automatic - 8" (20 cm) vertical|
|Wing Shoes (Material)||AR 450|