Western Steel Pro-Plow
Designed to meet the requirements of the professional plower, the 7-1/2', 8' and 8-1/2' Pro-Plow models are available in powder-coated steel.
The shock absorber softens trip action to extend the life of your truck and plow, and an optional back drag edge is available for steel Pro-Plow blades to help quickly clear snow away from garage doors and curbs.
Western Steel Pro-Plow Specifications:
Blade Height: 29"
Blade Gauge: 11
Trip Springs: 4
Shock Absorbers: 1
Vertical Ribs: 7
Angling Rams: 1-1/2" x 10"
Disc Shoes: Cast Iron
Cutting Edge: 3/8" thick x 6" high
All Pro-Plows include:
- Low-profile, dual beam halogen headlamps with combination park/turn signal lights that conform to federal safety standards. Vehicle light switch activates plow lights - no seperate in-cab switch is needed.
- Blade guides for improved operator visibility and blade positioning.
- Chain lift system that uses a hydraulic cylinder with dual chains to lift and carry the blade. This combination allows you to stack snow higher, so if a hydraulic or electrical malfunction occurs, you can quickly hike up the chain to carry the blade back to a service outlet.
- Solenoid control option. Compact to fit anywhere. On/off indicator light. Plug-in connector allows easy removal.
- Cab Command control option. All blade functions right in the palm of your hand. Power "on" and "float" LED with automatic shut-off. Five-foot coil cord for mobility. Backlit for nighttime operation.
- Isolation Module. This advanced snowplow light and electrical system features improved electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble-free connections. An under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements. No toggle switch is needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.