Knapheide PGNB Series Gooseneck Bodies
- Formed, integrated bulkhead with screened window and tapered design to conform to cab contours and increase visibility.
- Bulkhead includes integrated light boxes, each with an oval B/U and S/T/T light.
- Internal stake pockets on both sides of platform.
- Rub rails installed on both sides of platform for convenient cargo tie downs.
- Under the floor gooseneck hitch with 1.31" diameter hole and 2-5/16" ball installed.
- Hinged access door covers gooseneck when not in use.
- Gooseneck hitch rated at 25,000 lbs. gross trailer weight, 5,000 lbs. tongue weight.
- Safety chain attachment points and 7 way trailer plug included in gooseneck box and at receiver hitch.
- Integrated Class V receiver hitch at rear of platform rated at 12,000 lbs. (8' body optional)
- Rear skirt includes integrated light boxes, each with an oval B/U and S/T/T light.
- Includes light mounting kit for convenience.
- Durable oven-cured finish coat, finish painted black.
- Rugged 12 gauge tread plate floor with 6" structural long sills.
- 12 gauge formed cross sills, standard 16" on centers.
- Complete immersion in Knapheide's electrodeposition prime paint system for superior corrosion resistance.
Call for pricing and available options!