Boss Super-Duty Straight-Blade Steel Plow
Built to face winter's frontlines, THE BOSS Straight-Blade Steel Plow is the classic workhorse. But what sets it apart from other straight-blades is the attention to detail. The tough, long-lasting Steel Straight-Blade features a baked-on powder-coat finish with exclusive zinc primer to resist corrosion. Exclusive features like a heavy-duty push frame and quadrant, optimized blade curl and the Super-Duty's reinforced moldboard make it a performer that leads all others in reliability and strength.
- SmartHitch2 is the fastest, simplest attachment system on the market.
- SmartLight2 projects light wider, farther and more consistently than any other.
- SmartTouch2 offers easy-to-use, right or left-hand control with several mounting capabilities.
- SmartShield features our exclusive zinc primer which provides the toughest, most corrosion-resistant paint finish in the industry.
- High-Performance Hydraulic Package delivers unmatched reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System eliminates snowplow bounce during transport.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design prevents plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame and Quadrant for additional strength and reliability.
- Reinforced Moldboard increases blade rigidity.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- Blade Shock Absorber stabilizes and cushions the trip action.
- Two-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
Blade Width: 90" (7'6"), 96" (8'0"), 102" (8'6"), 108" (9'0")
Blade Height: 29"
Blade Thickness: 11-gauge steel
Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6"
Reinforcement Ribs: 7 vertical, 2 diagonal
Plow Shoes: Cast iron
Trip Springs: 4
Angle Cylinders: 1-1/2" x 10"
Shock Absorber: 1
Attachment System: SmartHitch2
Plow Weight: 680 lbs. (7'6"), 698 lbs. (8'0"), 720 lbs. (8'6"), 742 lbs. (9'0")
Plow Lights: SmartLight2