Kaffenbarger dealer truck bailment pool was designed to support the local dealerships with truck inventory. Kaffenbarger orders and stores various models of cab chassisís for dealer and end-user needs. Here is how the circle of life works with truck pool.
- End-user seeks local dealer for a new work truck.
- Dealer contacts their local Kaffenbarger Truck Equipment sales representative for chassis availability.
- Sales representative will quote the dealer the equipment to be installed on the chassis.
- Chassis specifications are given to the dealer for review. It is the responsibility of the dealer to obtain pricing on the chassis. Kaffenbarger does not sell the chassis, only the equipment.
- If an agreement between the end-user and dealer is reached, the dealer will place an order for the upfitted chassis. Kaffenbarger will invoice the equipment to the dealer; the chassis will be transferred to the dealer via the truck manufacturer. (Just as if the dealer were to order a unit direct.)
- The chassis and installed equipment will be delivered to the dealer.
The benefit of a bailment pool is faster delivery of the completed unit. The dealer could wait 6 weeks or longer for an ordered unit, and then have to wait for the equipment to be installed. With the truck pool stocking work trucks, the dealerís only wait time is equipment installation. Most manufacturers offer incentives to dealers who take units from the truck pool.
Kaffenbarger works with many truck pool companies to offer the widest range of chassis availability possible. If we donít have it, we can find it! Dealers have 24/7 access to our inventory via our online inventory. Day or night, view & print chassis specifications anytime. You can also request more information right from our website. Contact us today to lock down your desired chassis.
Register for a FREE bailment account!