Knapheide Line Body
Utility companies put their line construction and maintenance vehicles to some mighty tough tests. Knapheide engineered the H-Series to meet those demanding requirements.
The Knapheide H-Series mounts on medium-duty and heavy-duty truck chassis. Twelve basic models give compartment configurations to meet most needs. "H" models have vertical compartments behind each wheelhousing. "BH" (Bobtail) models have shorter rear overhang to balance load conditions when using certain aerial and digging equipment.
- Superior understructure-strength created by 6" high formed C-channel cross sills.
- Exclusive return floor flange for extraordinary strength and rust protection.
- Rust protection from Knapheide's K-Coat System (complete immersion in electro-deposition prime paint).
- 6 Year limited warranty
- No rust through
- Door hinges will not fail or come off the body
- Latches and lock cylinders will not fail to operate
- Shelves will not bend under max load of 250 lbs.